KLOK-02 with the simple bracelet. Perfect for traveling, KLOK-02 makes it possible to display the time in its window, from among 24 cities. Minutes and seconds are retrograde.San Diego Airport, 5.30 am. Baggage in hand and KLOK-02 round his wrist, Stephan is about to fly to Mexico. His black KLOK-02...
KLOK-02 with the simple bracelet. Perfect for traveling, KLOK-02 makes it possible to display the time in its window, from among 24 cities. Minutes and seconds are retrograde.
San Diego Airport, 5.30 am. Baggage in hand and KLOK-02 round his wrist, Stephan is about to fly to Mexico. His black KLOK-02 and indigo blue bracelet emphasize his originality and boost his elegant look. When he will get to his destination, he will change time zones setting his watch to the local time. He will not worry about missing appointments then. He will stay in touch with the rest of his team in San Diego using the KLOK-02 worldtimer.
In 1879, Sir Sandford Fleming proposed to divide the world into 24 time zones. In 1884, during the Washington International Conference, the city of Greenwich, England had been selected as the reference international meridian line.
Fleming’s revolutionary concept gave birth to the concept of universal time, facilitating efficient travel, trade, and communication in an increasingly industrialized world.
With a single motion, change the accessory of your KLOK-02 through the patented fixing system: the klokers key. The klokers’ accessories have been designed to be interchangeable elements, creating a true ecosystem.
KLOK-02 displays the current time in one of the 24 world time zones in the jumping hours window on the bottom half of the dial. The zones, depicted by a prominent city, are changed by simply pressing the pusher at 4 o’clock. A longer press displays the date. With time continually flowing, minutes and seconds are displayed around the top half of the dial via multi-level retrograde indicators.
SPECS & DETAILS OF THE WATCH HEAD
-Time display: jump hour in the window; retrograde seconds and minutes.
-Date display: pressing (during 5 seconds) the pushbutton at five o'clock enables you to display the day, set by a perpetual calandar.
- Time zone: a simple pressure on the pushbutton at five o'clock enables you to choose your time zone from among 24 international cities.
-The klokers key: pushbutton at eight o'clock to unlock the watch head from its base
-Material: Plastic casing and grained effect imitation leather covering. Metal ring, pushbutton and crown
-Dimensions: 43.2 mm wide x 13.2 mm deep
-Water tightness: Water Resistant
- Glass: domed anti-reflective polymethyl methacrylate
- Swiss Made
- SOPROD Mechatronic
- Five micro-motors
- TI Microcontroller
- 3V battery
Two-year warranty against all production defects.
DETAILS & SPECS OF THE BRACELET
- Width: 22 mm
- Length: 245 mm -Strap material: real leather, polyester; other materials are currently being considered (fabric, rubber, mix of materials)
-Colours available in 2016: matte black, satin black leather, brown leather, indigo leather, orange alcantara, grey alcantara and Newport yellow leather *
- Pin buckle material: stainless steel; engraved buckle.
The simple bracelets are available in seven colors: black matte, satin black, indigo blue, brown, yellow Newport, alcantara orange, and alcantara gray. Matching colours and styles has never been so easy!
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging . To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- For more details, please see our Return Policy here.
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enjoy free shipping over $US 150!
- Delivery Timing
|Monday - Friday||Delivery estimate of 2-5 working days commences on the same working day the order is made.||#Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|International Shipping||Delivery lead-time of 1-3 weeks commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|